Do You Have a ‘To Do List’
That Just Is NOT Getting Done?
Elliott Home Repair Can check off those ‘To Do’s” for you!!
Even the handiest of homeowners find that they need to have a professional handyman (or “small job professional”) that they can call when things need to be fixed or done around the home and are out of their scope of experience or know-how. The trick is finding a great one that will be available when you need them, and that has the knowledge and experience to get the job done right the first time.
A handyman has multiple skill sets to help you get your work done quickly and professionally.
The Benefits of working with a handyman
- Can take away the anxiety over the “what if” should anything go wrong in your home.
- By hiring a professional, you can rest assured that any job will be done right the first time, and that you won’t have to deal with the same issue in your home for a very long time.
- Your satisfaction is our goal. We work with you to make sure that you are happy with the work done in your home or business.
Every season the list may change… a house is a constant project!!
We can help make your projects completed projects instead of TO DO projects!
Some of the projects that we have worked on:
- Gazebo reconstruction
- Door customization (install antique window into wood door and install)
- Custom door building/installation
- Window installation
- Painting interior and exterior
- Property Management for out of town property owners
- Project management — custom inground pool installation
- Deck building
- Deck rebuilding
- Exterior house painting
- Bathroom renovation
- Install flooring
- Tile work
- Tear down
We provide you with an estimate of work. Recommend suppliers for any items that you need for the project. You select — your new door, or sink or shower, etc. And we install.
We require payment in 3 installments for labor: 1/3 upfront, 1/3 at half way point, 1/3 at completion.
We accept — credit cards, cash, and checks.